Sometimes in life, you’re fortunate enough to meet a few wonderful people who are making a real difference in the world. One such individual is my special guest on this episode of Youpreneur FM, Jon Vroman. Jon is a dad, speaker, author and founder of Front Row Foundation and Front Row Dads.
Front Row Foundation and its volunteers strongly believe in the healing powers of the mind and its ability to nourish the human spirit. They help to provide life-changing moments for people facing critical health issues by giving them a front-row experience they’ll never forget. Helping people in need create lifelong memories with those closest to them is priceless.
Jon has also founded Front Row Dads, which is a growth centered brotherhood that brings dads together and focuses on vibrant health, emotional mastery, thriving relationships and intentional parenting. He strives to align dads with the concept of being a family man with a business, and not a businessman with a family.
In this episode of the podcast, Jon and I talk about his charities and business, exploring how he has managed to mix profit and purpose to create a well-rounded life and business that empowers others to give back to people that deserve it the most.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Mixing profit and purpose can have a powerful impact on an entrepreneur’s life
- You don’t need to know all the answers, you just have to be curious
- People go to events and join communities because they want to learn with people
- You have to believe that your work is critical enough to change the world
- People support what they help to create, which can lead to lots of great referrals
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- Front Row Foundation
- Front Row Dads
- The Front Row Factor: The Art of Moment Making
- The Front Row Factor Podcast
- Front Row Dads Podcast
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!