I’ve decided it’s time to go back to basics. Over the next month, I’m deep diving into basic business training so that you can regain clarity on the goals you set yourself for 2019. This will mean you can focus on making the second half of the year even stronger than the first. So, I’m starting right at the beginning, when you’re about to launch a website for your personal brand business. Chances are, like the rest of us, you’ll face the daunting challenge of choosing the perfect domain name.
Your domain name says a lot about you and your business.
You’ve got to make sure that your domain name fits your personal brand. In addition, it should convey the message you want to deliver to the people you want to serve. However, there are a few common misconceptions that can lead to confusion about selecting the right domain for your personal brand business.
Thankfully, I’ve condensed everything you need to know about choosing the perfect domain in this episode of Youpreneur FM. Tune in to discover how you can come up with a domain that resonates with your tribe and is powerful enough to grow with you as your business develops.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Despite what many people think, using your personal name as a domain has plenty of growth potential
- Being memorable comes from the quality behind what you do as the brand, not your catchy brand name
- Your personal brand name is internet real estate and you should absolutely buy it
- When you’re building your brand the right way and for the right reasons, pivoting is built directly into your personal brand business
- If you build loyalty and rapport through your online presence, your audience will want to stick around
- When buying a domain name, you should consider the relationship you have with your clients
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- Get early tickets to the Youpreneur Summit 2019
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!