The term ‘market like a magnet’ refers to communicating and connecting with your ideal customers in a way that works well for you and your business. When you market like a magnet, you’re attracting the right type of people that you want in your ecosystem and you repel the rest.
In this episode, I share my top three ways you should be marketing in order to target your ideal client, and the benefits you’ll see from doing so. Tune in to find out how you can market like a magnet and profit quicker.
- [01:35] – The definition of marketing like a magnet
- [04:15] – How to get a head start on attracting your ideal client
- [05:36] – Why being unapologetically you is vital
- [07:40] – The importance of staying consistent and committed
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Consistently show up for your audience and always be authentic
- Identify what platforms works well for the content you’re putting out and go all in
- People will stay loyal to people who truly show up for them
- Marketing doesn’t end when you make a sale, it’s only the beginning of a relationship with your customer!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist
- How to Make Your Personal Brand Stand Out, Episode 400
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Join the Youpreneur Academy today
- Join the Youpreneur Hub Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.