If you’re a personal brand entrepreneur, I’m willing to bet you’ve had at least one “ah-ha” moment in your career. As entrepreneurs, it’s easy to get caught up in the excitement and adrenaline rush of a new idea. But before you take a major gamble and put all of your time, resources and money on the line, you need to validate your idea. After all, if you’re not sure whether anybody wants or even cares about your new idea, you risk launching something that’s destined to flop.
This is why I’ve invited my good friend, Yaro Starak, onto the show to talk about how you can validate your ideas before releasing them to the public. Yaro recently launched a new business completely unrelated to his personal brand and it’s been a complete success!
So, if you want to find out how he did it and how you can follow in his footsteps, pop your earphones in and have a listen!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- An existing audience will make the launch of any new business venture much more successful
- If you spend most of your day replying to emails, you’ve become a victim of your own success – it’s time to outsource!
- If you can’t reply to an email in three sentences or less, pick up the phone for a longer conversation
- Introduce a beta test run of your new idea by reaching out to your email list with a blog post and selecting a few “test clients” who are interested in participating
- A beta test gives you an insight into how much potential traction surrounds your idea
- Use case studies from your test clients to help increase validation and social proof in the beginning stages of launching your new business
- Building trust is about sharing personal insights with your audience
- Outsourcing your emails allows you to establish both a reactive and proactive emailing system so a potential new client never falls through your fingers
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- Yaro’s website: InboxDone
- Yaro’s Blog
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast, to make sure you get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.